Effective: November 1, 2020
- InnerLight does not collect or share personal information. We capture no data that allows us to identify specific individuals.
- If you contact us through email, we will:
- Collect your email address, the product referenced in the request, the subject of the request, the description of the issue or question, and any supporting attachments that you send
- Use this information solely to respond to the inquiry
- Use commercially acceptable means of protecting it
- Not provide this information to third parties
- We collect anonymous statistics/event information automatically within the mobile applications that describe usage of the app.
- We do this in order to analyze its usability and to improve the app
- This information is sent to a third-party provider that stores this information securely and is obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purposes.
- No information is retained on the mobile devices
- In addition, we:
- Do not have in-app purchases
- Do not integrate any social media in the app
- Do not have any third-party advertising within the app
- Do not use geolocation while you are using the app
For questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us at:
2370 Market Street, Suite 103, Unit #177
San Francisco, CA 94114